Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. You can subscribe to my channel on YouTube. There you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog.
In this episode, I talk about how important living your life is to your writing, more so than writing every day.
Thanks for watching! Check out some other episodes below:
- Meet Zacharius from The Trailokya Trilogy
- Tesla and Transitioning from Historical to SciFi/Fantasy
- Who Do Your Books Appeal To?
- How long did it take to write each book from first draft to final? Is it getting shorter or longer?
- Will you continue looking to write multi volume work or some singles again?
- When you wake up in the morning knowing you have major writing/editing work to do on the books, do you get scared? Anxious? Excited? Or, depressed?
- What simple advice would you give to other writers considering writing a series of books (trilogy or longer)?
- How do you choose the pace for world building and characterization when you know you’ll have a number of books to work with? Get it all in early so the sequels are faster paced, or dribble it through the entirety of the series to keep things balanced?