Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
This month’s episode is a special treat. Join me as I read from my first novel: Blue Honor. To learn more about this dramatic read, click here.
Other Episodes From 2019:
- My Musical Tastes
- Reader Question: Do you ever look back at some of your early writing, and what is that like?
- Happy Birthday, Fionn!
- Book Fairs
- Reader Question: Is there a sequel to OP-DEC: Operation Deceit?
- Being a Mom and My Writing
- Does art run in your family?
- What is the most significant world event from your childhood?