Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
Do you like music? Of course you do. Everyone likes some kind of music. It’s a great jumping off point for getting know someone. Sometimes we think we get a bead on a person’s inner-workings if we know their favorite song. At least it gives us something to wonder about. In this episode, I talk a little bit about my music tastes and what I’m listening to. You can find out more about my listening patterns on the links below. Last.fm is a great place to see what’s up, as it’s been cataloging my listening for a few years now. You’ll notice that about the time my daughter was born, some interesting stuff started getting on that list…
Links referenced in the video:
LadyCaasi on Last.fm
Spotify Trailokya Playlist
The Trailokya Trilogy
- Why I Don’t Nano (NanoWriMo)…
- The Best and Worst about Eating Treats
- Oliver Diglebee
- April is National Poetry Month
- How to do Research.
- 5 Author Must Haves
- Where Will Publishing Be in 15 Years?
- Another Best/Worst…Creative Collaboration
- Special Episode: Unboxing Burning Down
- Meet Mr. Shagbottom and Learn How to Creative Write
- How I Manage The Blog/Vlog.
- Reading from Burning Down.
- Work/Life Balance…