Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
On this month’s episode, I talk about setting specific schedules in which to write, and why that may or may not work for you. We all experience deadlines and engage various forms of writing, such as fiction, non-fiction, and blogging. These variants can create a need for a schedule or completely obliterate one. For those of us who have full-time employment, family obligations, health issues, or any number of pulls on your time, trying to schedule a set time can be impossible.
Episodes From 2019:
- My Musical Tastes
- Reader Question: Do you ever look back at some of your early writing, and what is that like?
- Happy Birthday, Fionn!
- Book Fairs
- Reader Question: Is there a sequel to OP-DEC: Operation Deceit?
- Being a Mom and My Writing
- Does art run in your family?
- What is the most significant world event from your childhood?
- A Reading from Blue Honor.
- Imposter Syndrome.
- 5 Things I Want to Know/Learn
- Death and Dying in Books.