Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
I’d like to take a moment to talk about how to organize and plan a vlog/blog. Using my platform as an example, I will go over the steps that I take to keep things running as smoothly as possible. It’s a good idea to get some pointers on running a site, before you go ahead and start one. But, if you’ve already started up, this will be a great tool to give you ideas on continuing forward from wherever you are in the process. Trust me that you can’t learn too much about blogging.
Pardon the squeaking in the background, that’s Fionn playing with his toy.
- Why I Don’t Nano (NanoWriMo)…
- The Best and Worst about Eating Treats
- Oliver Diglebee
- April is National Poetry Month
- How to do Research.
- 5 Author Must Haves
- Where Will Publishing Be in 15 Years?
- Another Best/Worst…Creative Collaboration
- Special Episode: Unboxing Burning Down
- Meet Mr. Shagbottom and Learn How to Creative Write