Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
In this month’s vlog, I follow up on the last episode, 5 Things I want to Learn/Know, with what that damn craving is that I’ve been having. I don’t think you’ll guess what it is, right away, even though I’ve talked about my favorite foods before. After that, I will talk about how death manifests throughout my work. December is the perfect time to talk about this, as winter is traditionally viewed as the time of death in the natural cycle of the year.
Other Episodes From 2019:
- My Musical Tastes
- Reader Question: Do you ever look back at some of your early writing, and what is that like?
- Happy Birthday, Fionn!
- Book Fairs
- Reader Question: Is there a sequel to OP-DEC: Operation Deceit?
- Being a Mom and My Writing
- Does art run in your family?
- What is the most significant world event from your childhood?
- A Reading from Blue Honor.
- Imposter Syndrome.
- 5 Things I Want to Know/Learn.