Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater, updates from the blog, and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog or even in the newsletter. Let’s get started!
Imposter syndrome. A lot of us have it, especially when we experience things that make us question our skills. In this episode, I’ll discuss my own experiences with imposter syndrome and being an author, so you can be sure to know you’re not alone, and that this is a really normal concern for artists. I hope you’ll even subscribe for more of my insight on the writer life.
Prior to January 2018
Episodes from 2018
Other Episodes From 2019:
- My Musical Tastes
- Reader Question: Do you ever look back at some of your early writing, and what is that like?
- Happy Birthday, Fionn!
- Book Fairs
- Reader Question: Is there a sequel to OP-DEC: Operation Deceit?
- Being a Mom and My Writing
- Does art run in your family?
- What is the most significant world event from your childhood?
- A Reading from Blue Honor.
Leave a Reply