Welcome back for another installment of The Blue Honor Vlog. Subscribe to my channel on YouTube. As a subscriber, you’ll get episodes of Shagbottom Theater and watch the process of making book trailers. And! You’ll be first in line to see it all. Once a video is ready, it’s uploaded, and you don’t have to wait for it to come out on the blog. Winning!
21 Episodes! It’s been a lot, and I didn’t think I’d film this many, but here we are.
Today’s question is: Where to get more help for publishing and marketing. See my blog for more information on this topic.
Thanks for watching! Check out some other episodes below:
- Meet Zacharius from The Trailokya Trilogy
- Tesla and Transitioning from Historical to SciFi/Fantasy
- Who Do Your Books Appeal To?
- How long did it take to write each book from first draft to final? Is it getting shorter or longer?
- Will you continue looking to write multi volume work or some singles again?
- When you wake up in the morning knowing you have major writing/editing work to do on the books, do you get scared? Anxious? Excited? Or, depressed?
- What simple advice would you give to other writers considering writing a series of books (trilogy or longer)?
- How do you choose the pace for world building and characterization when you know you’ll have a number of books to work with? Get it all in early so the sequels are faster paced, or dribble it through the entirety of the series to keep things balanced?
- The importance of living your life to your writing, more so than writing every day.
- Writing Without the Cloud of Seeking Fame to Hamper your Effort
- A reading from The Shadow Soul, Book 1 of The Trailokya Trilogy…Chapter 3
- How OP-DEC: Operation Deceit inspired me to finally Learn German.
- Doing Your Due Diligence in Research.
- What Shows (TV) Do You Watch?
- The Biographical things in my Books…
- I am expecting my first baby. What does that mean for the blog?
- A Civil War Ancestor
- Meet Sadie Sue Shagbottom, star of Shagbottom Theater.
- My Bucket List!